James 4:14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
We all know life is very short, and the older we get, the quicker life seems to pass us by.
I know for myself, I cannot believe that it is a new year already, and another round of birthdays, and anniversaries to be thinking about. Craziness!
Now since life seems to speed up, I want to seize everyday with my wife and make every day, as good as I can with her, here are a few things we can do to make everyday special and hope they are a blessing to you.
- Pray for your spouse
- Say “I love you”
- Show him/her love
- Write a quick note
- Give a hug
- Ask if your spouse needs anything
- Be positive towards your spouse
- Sit down and have meaningful conversation
- Steal the kids away and let her do whatever…(Men this is huge!) lol.
- Send a “I’m thinking of you” pic
Basically anything you can do to brighten your hubby or honey’s day, just roll with it and make everyday special in it’s unique way.